Site Reliability Engineer
Boston, MA or Remote// Full-time Position
Are you interested in helping companies transform the way they think about security as part of their software development pipeline? If “Yes!,” then keep reading. Wabbi is rapidly growing and is looking for a Senior Tech Lead to provide technical leadership for the development team working on the Wabbi Platform. Wabbi is simplifying the complexity of application security in the SDLC, as building an application that is scalable, reliable and is easy to use is critical to our customers’ success. Application Security and DevOps are continually changing fields, which means you will be working on a rapidly evolving platform and will have the chance to translate direct customer feedback into value-creating features. This is a unique opportunity to build a product where you and your team are your own end users! Wabbi is a product-led growth organization, so building a product that Development teams love is critical to our success and mission to enable Security as a normal part of a healthy development process. This position requires a results-oriented, dynamic individual with the capability to collaborate & lead their team to deliver a quality product as part of a rapid go-to-market strategy.
How will you do this?
- Be on duty to respond to availability incidents on the Wabbi platform and the cloud infrastructure it runs on • Build, deploy, and maintain Wabbi cloud infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code
- Build out monitoring and notifications that report on the health and safety of the cloud infrastructure so we can proactively address concerns before they become outages
- Assisting in corporate IT tasks for our startup-sized operations
- Work as part of a small, but rapidly growing, passionate team that is focused on delivering an industry-defining platform
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization to ensure product quality balances the needs of customers, the organization, and the market
Candidates will come from a diverse set of backgrounds and development roles, but all successful candidates:
- Comfortable with building and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Have built software / containers using modern CI/CD processes
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure experience preferred)
- Linux (including OS internals, shell scripting, etc.)
- Docker & Kubernetes o CI/CD tools (Azure Pipelines is preferred)
- Want to be an active participant in all aspects of an Agile SDLC
- Are comfortable with high-speed environments and making decisions with imperfect information
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are self-motivated and able to solve problems both independently, within teams, and cross functionally
About Wabbi & Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Wabbi is on a mission to eliminate the terms SecDevOps, DevSecOps, and DevOpsSec by making security a normal part of every company’s software development process. Founded by an enterprise software industry veteran that saw the need to be able to assimilate and simplify the complexity of security into the daily processes of developers, Wabbi believes that producing more secure applications is critical to enabling companies and individuals realize the full potential of the current and next generation of technologies. Wabbi knows that diversity on our teams leads to better product and company performance as it brings diversity of ideas and experiences to better solve problems for our customers and drive innovation. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a pillar of our success and hope that those from all backgrounds and experiences apply, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status, even if you feel like you may not meet 100% of the listed requirements.