Test Automation Engineer
Boston, MA or Remote // Full-time Position
Are you interested in helping companies transform the way they think about security
as part of their software development pipeline? If “Yes!,” then keep reading.
Wabbi is rapidly growing and is looking for a QA Test Automation Engineer to
design, develop, deliver and maintain the code that tests the features that enable
users across the various roles in Security, Development & Operations to effectively
engage with and use the Wabbi platform as part of their jobs. Wabbi is simplifying
the complexity of application security in the SDLC, as building an application that is
scalable, reliable and is easy to use is critical to our customers’ success. Application
Security and DevOps are continually changing fields, which means you will be
working on a rapidly evolving platform and will have the chance to translate direct
customer feedback into value-creating features.
This is a unique opportunity to build a product where you and your team are your
own end users! Wabbi is a product-led growth organization, so building a product
that Development teams love is critical to our success and mission to enable Security
as a normal part of a healthy development process. This position requires a results-oriented, dynamic individual with the capability to collaborate with their team to
deliver a quality product as part of a rapid go-to-market strategy. Specific SecDevOps
experience is not required.
How will you do this?
- Ensure delivery of a quality software through test automation around the features and reliability of the Wabbi platform • Design, build, deliver, and maintain reliable, reusable, and efficient test automation in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- Contributing to help manage, maintain and evolve the quality metrics of the organization
- Build and maintain cloud-based infrastructure used as part of test environments • Work as part of a small, but rapidly growing, passionate team that is focused on delivering an industry-defining platform
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization to ensure product quality balances the needs of customers, the organization, and the market
Candidates will come from a diverse set of backgrounds and development roles, but all successful candidates:
- Want to test, maintain, and support products that development teams love
- Have a track record of building, extending, and maintaining software test automation
- Have experience configuring and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure to support test scenarios
- Have experience with one or more of the following technical areas a plus:
- Web testing automation frameworks (Playwright preferred)
- Bug tracking / reporting tools (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Test case management tools (Azure DevOps preferred
- Familiar with collecting and reporting on QA metrics
- Are comfortable with high-speed environments and making decisions with imperfect information • Want to be an active participant in all aspects of an Agile SDLC • Have excellent verbal and written communication skills • Are self-motivated and able to solve problems both independently, within teams, and cross functionally
About Wabbi & Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Wabbi is on a mission to eliminate the terms SecDevOps, DevSecOps, and DevOpsSec by making security a normal part of every company’s software development process. Founded by an enterprise software industry veteran that saw the need to be able to assimilate and simplify the complexity of security into the daily processes of developers, Wabbi believes that producing more secure applications is critical to enabling companies and individuals realize the full potential of the current and next generation of technologies. Wabbi knows that diversity on our teams leads to better product and company performance as it brings diversity of ideas and experiences to better solve problems for our customers and drive innovation. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a pillar of our success and hope that those from all backgrounds and experiences apply, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status, even if you feel like you may not meet 100% of the listed requirements.