Boston, MA or Remote // Full-time Position
Are you interested in helping companies transform the way they think about security as part of their software development pipeline? If “Yes!,” then keep reading. Wabbi is rapidly growing and is looking for a Senior Tech Lead to provide technical leadership for the development team working on the Wabbi Platform. Wabbi is simplifying the complexity of application security in the SDLC, as building an application that is scalable, reliable and is easy to use is critical to our customers’ success.
Application Security and DevOps are continually changing fields, which means you will be working on a rapidly evolving platform and will have the chance to translate direct customer feedback into value-creating features. This is a unique opportunity to build a product where you and your team are your own end users! Wabbi is a product-led growth organization, so building a product that Development teams love is critical to our success and mission to enable Security as a normal part of a healthy development process. This position requires a results-oriented, dynamic individual with the capability to collaborate & lead their team to deliver a quality product as part of a rapid go-to-market strategy.
How will you do this?
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization to ensure functionality balances the needs of the organization, the market, and our customers
- Define and maintain a product roadmap for consumption by both internal and external audiences
- Distill the roadmap into a product backlog through the specification of new features and functionalities
- Work in conjunction with the engineering team to help clarify & refine the work items that they design, build, deliver and maintain as part of their Agile SDLC
Candidates will come from a diverse set of backgrounds and development roles, but all successful candidates:
- Want to build a vision and direction around the UX and features for products that development teams love
- Have experience working as a product manager / owner interfacing with engineers in an Agile SDLC
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable speaking and presenting to both internal and external audiences
- Have a track record of effectively balancing tradeoffs between corporate, customer and market demands to build out a product roadmap
- Are comfortable with high–speed environments and making decisions with imperfect information
- Are self–motivated and able to solve problems independently, within teams, and cross–functionally
- Have knowledge of modern SDLC processes and tooling that development organizations use to build applications and those that secure them
About Wabbi & Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Wabbi is on a mission to eliminate the terms SecDevOps, DevSecOps, and DevOpsSec by making security a normal part of every company’s software development process. Founded by an enterprise software industry veteran that saw the need to be able to assimilate and simplify the complexity of security into the daily processes of developers, Wabbi believes that producing more secure applications is critical to enabling companies and individuals realize the full potential of the current and next generation of technologies. Wabbi knows that diversity on our teams leads to better product and company performance as it brings diversity of ideas and experiences to better solve problems for our customers and drive innovation. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a pillar of our success and hope that those from all backgrounds and experiences apply, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status, even if you feel like you may not meet 100% of the listed requirements.