Boston, MA or Remote// Full-time Position
Are you interested in helping companies transform the way they think about security
as part of their software development pipeline? If “Yes!,” then keep reading.
Wabbi is growing rapidly and looking for an Account Executive to drive growth
through revenue generation from new and existing customers. Wabbi is simplifying
the complexity of application security in modern software development so
companies can deliver products to their customers on time, on budget, and on spec
without security as a bottleneck.
This is a unique opportunity to help build the go-to-market function at Wabbi. This
position requires a high energy, results-oriented, self-motivated, dynamic individual
with the capability to collaborate with their team to deliver consistently as part of a
rapid go-to-market strategy. Specific DevOps or Application Security experience is
How will you do this?
- Directly impact the growth of the company by driving high levels of pipeline and revenue amongst the Global 2000 and Mid-Enterprise markets
- Work as part of a small but rapidly growing, passionate team that is focused on helping companies build secure software
- Leverage your experience, network, and creativity to expand Wabbi’s customer base
- Provide feedback to all levels of the company to allow Wabbi to rapidly and consistently grow quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year
Candidates will come from a diverse set of backgrounds and development roles, but all successful candidates:
- Have a successful track record of consistent overachievement against goals and quotas
- Have experience selling enterprise solutions into the Global 2000
- Have experience in early-stage companies where strong communication to all levels of the company is foundational
- Are comfortable with high-speed environments and making decisions with imperfect information
- Are self-motivated and able to solve problems both independently, within teams, and cross functionally
- Have been successful in a performance-based environment
- Have fun while accomplishing challenging tasks
- Enjoy learning new things
- Are MEDDPICC conversant
About Wabbi & Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Wabbi is on a mission to eliminate the terms SecDevOps, DevSecOps, and DevOpsSec by making security a normal part of every company’s software development process. Founded by an enterprise software industry veteran that saw the need to be able to assimilate and simplify the complexity of security into the daily processes of developers, Wabbi believes that producing more secure applications is critical to enabling companies and individuals realize the full potential of the current and next generation of technologies. Wabbi knows that diversity on our teams leads to better product and company performance as it brings diversity of ideas and experiences to better solve problems for our customers and drive innovation. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a pillar of our success and hope that those from all backgrounds and experiences apply, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status, even if you feel like you may not meet 100% of the listed requirements.