Full Stack Engineer
Boston, MA or Remote // Full-time Position
Are you interested in helping companies transform the way they think about security
as part of their software development pipeline? If “Yes!,” then keep reading.
Wabbi is rapidly growing and is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to design,
develop, deliver and maintain the features that enable users across the various roles
in Security, Development & Operations to effectively engage with and use the Wabbi
platform as part of their jobs. Wabbi is simplifying the complexity of application
security in the SDLC, as building an application that is scalable, reliable and is easy to
use is critical to our customers’ success. Application Security and DevOps are
continually changing fields, which means you will be working on a rapidly evolving
platform and will have the chance to translate direct customer feedback into valuecreating features.
This is a unique opportunity to build a product where you and your team are your own end users! Wabbi is a product-led growth organization, so building a product that Development teams love is critical to our success and mission to enable Security as a normal part of a healthy development process. This position requires a resultsoriented, dynamic individual with the capability to collaborate with their team to deliver a quality product as part of a rapid go-to-market strategy. Specific SecDevOps experience is not required.
How will you do this?
- Directly impact the customer experience through the design and implementation of new features and functionalities on the Wabbi platform
- Work as part of a small, but rapidly growing, passionate team that is focused on delivering an industry-defining platform
- Design, build, deliver and maintain reliable, reusable, and efficient code in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization to ensure functionality balances the needs of customers, the organization, and the market
- Work to develop dynamic user experiences, translating wireframes and business requirements into value delivering functionality
Candidates will come from a diverse set of backgrounds and development roles, but all successful candidates:
- Want to design, build, and support products that development teams love
- Have a track record of designing, developing and/or maintaining software in a production environment
- Have some experience with one or more following technical areas:
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure experience is preferred)
- CI/CD tools (Azure Pipelines is preferred)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- SQL (PostgreSQL is preferred)
- Node & ExpressJS
- HTML / CSS and SPA frameworks (Angular preferred)
- Secure coding frameworks and tools (SAST, SCA, DAST, etc.)
- Are comfortable with high-speed environments and making decisions with imperfect information
- Possess broad knowledge of modern SDLC processes and tooling that development organizations use to build applications and those that secure them
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are self-motivated and able to solve problems both independently, within teams, and cross functionall
About Wabbi & Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Wabbi is on a mission to eliminate the terms SecDevOps, DevSecOps, and DevOpsSec by making security a normal part of every company’s software development process. Founded by an enterprise software industry veteran that saw the need to be able to assimilate and simplify the complexity of security into the daily processes of developers, Wabbi believes that producing more secure applications is critical to enabling companies and individuals realize the full potential of the current and next generation of technologies. Wabbi knows that diversity on our teams leads to better product and company performance as it brings diversity of ideas and experiences to better solve problems for our customers and drive innovation. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a pillar of our success and hope that those from all backgrounds and experiences apply, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status, even if you feel like you may not meet 100% of the listed requirements.