Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA or Remote // Full-time Position
Are you interested in helping companies transform the way they think about security as part of their software development pipeline? If “Yes!,” then keep reading. Wabbi is growing rapidly and looking for a Customer Success Manager to help ensure we maintain a happy and expanding customer base. Wabbi is simplifying the complexity of application security in modern software development so companies can deliver products to their customers on time, on budget, and on spec without security as a bottleneck. This is a unique opportunity to help build the go-to-market function at Wabbi. This position requires a high energy, results-oriented, self-motivated, dynamic individual with the capability to collaborate with their team to deliver consistently as part of a rapid go-to-market strategy. Specific DevOps or Application Security experience is not required.
How will you do this?
- Directly impact the growth of the company by ensuring our customers are delighted by the Wabbi experience and realize maximum value from their investment
- Work as part of a small but rapidly growing, passionate team that is focused on helping companies build secure software
- Leverage your experience, network, and creativity to help Wabbi build a world class customer experience
- Provide feedback to all levels of the company to allow Wabbi to rapidly and consistently grow quarter over quarter and year over year
Candidates will come from a diverse set of backgrounds and development roles, but all successful candidates:
- Have a successful track record of consistent overachievement against net and gross customer retention goals
- Have Experience working with enterprise solutions sold into the Global 2000
- Have experience in early-stage companies where strong communication to all levels of the company is foundational
- Are comfortable with high-speed environments and making decisions with imperfect information
- Are self-motivated and able to solve problems both independently, within teams, and cross functionally
- Have been successful in a performance-based environment
- Have fun while accomplishing challenging tasks
- Enjoy learning new things
- Are MEDDPICC conversant
About Wabbi & Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Wabbi is on a mission to eliminate the terms SecDevOps, DevSecOps, and DevOpsSec by making security a normal part of every company’s software development process. Founded by an enterprise software industry veteran that saw the need to be able to assimilate and simplify the complexity of security into the daily processes of developers, Wabbi believes that producing more secure applications is critical to enabling companies and individuals realize the full potential of the current and next generation of technologies. Wabbi knows that diversity on our teams leads to better product and company performance as it brings diversity of ideas and experiences to better solve problems for our customers and drive innovation. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a pillar of our success and hope that those from all backgrounds and experiences apply, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status, even if you feel like you may not meet 100% of the listed requirements.