Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA // Full-time Position
Wabbi is rapidly growing and is looking for the founding member of our customer success team to represent the voice of our customers, ensuring they continually extract real business value from the Wabbi platform to drive loyalty internally, and be advocates externally. It will be your responsibility to manage day-to-day interactions with customers, identify common trends and challenges across the customer base, and coordinate efforts across Wabbi to deliver high customer satisfaction.
Our customers’ happiness is Wabbi’s number one priority. You will be working with CxOs, VPs of Engineering, Developers, and Application Security Experts to make sure we build and deploy a product that captures their hearts and minds every day. The CSM reports into the go-to-market organization. This position requires a results-oriented, dynamic individual with the capability to manage multiple accounts, ability to establish appropriate success criteria, and drive programs toward success.
How will you do this?
- Serve as the customer advocate, using your insights to drive improvements, influence the product roadmap, deploy customer advocacy programs, etc.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience, identifying “early warning” signals and then working with cross-functional teams to address them and ensure consistently positive customer experiences
- Prepare and lead customer program reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items, and mange through to completion
- Assist customers with creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans, security policies, and integrated SDLC processes.
- Drive quarterly success reviews and goal prioritization with key accounts to maximize customer retention through mutually agreed to goals and outcomes.
- Identify and codify best practices to develop and influence processes
- Pull together and manage cross-functional task forces to respond to customer needs
Candidates will come from a diverse set of backgrounds that has some technical, customer-facing and project management experience, but all successful candidates:
- Empathize with and understand problems from users at all levels, but can also translate these into actionable recommendations across Wabbi’s organization
- Manage difficult conversations calmly and drive towards a resolution
- Possess broad knowledge of modern SDLC processes and tooling that development organizations use to build applications and those that secure them
- Want to create WOW moments for the customers – even in the face of adversity
- Thrive in an evolving workplace, seizing the opportunity to have a long-term positive impact not only on the Customer Success team, but also Wabbi and our Customers
- Have well-honed project management, organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently, with teams, and cross-functionally
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 35%
Who is Wabbi?
Wabbi is on a mission to eliminate the term DevSecOps, making security a normal part of every company’s software development process. Founded by an enterprise software industry veteran that saw the need to be able to assimilate and simplify the complexity of security into the daily processes of developers, Wabbi believes that producing more secure applications is critical to enabling companies and individuals realize the full potential of the current and next generation of technologies.
Wabbi knows that diversity on our teams leads to better product and company performance as it brings diversity of ideas and experiences to better solve problems for our customers and drive innovation. We are committed to diversity as a pillar of our success, and encourage those from all backgrounds and experiences regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status to apply.